Dhani: the hamlet
Live in your own sweet little intimate village. Stay by the desert in a lively tented community, hobnob with artists by campfires and experience Ragasthan from the closest quarters – around the clock for four perfect days. Dhani is what we like to call it. Nearly 300 Swiss tents will be laid out for your perusal. Furnished and equipped with electricity, a bath and a veranda, these will form an exclusive colony that will give you uninhibited access to the festival 24/7.
- Tent Numbering: A 1-25 to L 1-25
- Approx Tent Size: 15×30 feet (Porch:4×15 feet, Room: 20×15 feet, Loo: 5×15 feet)
- Capacity: 2 min, 4 max.
- Tents include: beds with mattress, quilt, pillow and sheets as per occupancy, besides lounge chairs on the porch and a coffee table with chairs within the room.
- Toilets are equipped with handshowers, washbasin, mirror, bath area and a WC.
- Water is available at intervals through the day in order to conserve wastage which happens when people leave their taps open.